Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Reality Check Bounced

I suppose this day was inevitable. The day that I acknowledge my failure.

I just received my LSAT score and got a 160.

Obviously this was a little disappointing. Not least of which was because of my much higher practice test scores.

Before I get accused of either being a retard (a still plausible answer) or of not facing up to my failure, I would like to point out some other factors that might have contributed to my terrible score.

I had been away at my National Guard drill where we had a (usually pretty intense) live-fire exercise in which we had the added misery of a completely re-organized unit. Sleep was also kind of lacking. Around hour four of the test, I could tell I wasn't doing to well attention-wise and it was section 5 instead of section 3 that was scored.

I now face attending a low ranked school or taking the test again and delaying school (and life) by another @#$%ing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment